In this post, we will learn How to maximize a browser window in Selenium Python with examples. The Selenium web driver API is used for test automation on Windows or mobile. It helps us remotely control different browsers automatically as if a real user is interacting by stimulating activities like opening or closing a new window, or tab, entering text in the textbox, selecting values from the dropdown, and mouse control.
How to maximize window in Selenium Python
In test automation in selenium, The web application elements or scripts are not identified by the selenium web browser. if the window is not maximized accessing or performing operations on web elements are failed. To avoid this failure maximizing the window is necessary. To load all the elements fully. It is necessary to maximize the window at the start of the selenium script.
The selenium web driver maximize_window() function is used to maximize the window. In this, below example.
- we have launched the web browser using ChromeDriverManager
- and maximize the window using the maximize_window() method
- We navigate to a webpage using a driver. get() method.
- How to Install selenium on windows Python
- How to install selenium in VSCode
- How to open chrome browser in selenium Python
- How to open Edge browser in selenium Python
- How to open Firefox browser in selenium Python
- Executable path has been deprecated in selenium Python
- Solved version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 98
- How to make test suite in selenium Python
- Solved selenium find_element_by_* commands are deprecated
- How to open new tab in Selenium Python
- How to open new window Selenium Python
- How to open close tab in Selenium Python
- Python Webdrivermanager.install does not work for edge
- Load Webdrivers based user on input selenium Python
- How to switch windows in Selenium Python
- How to navigate back in selenium python
from selenium import webdriver from webdriver_manager.chrome import ChromeDriverManager import time driver = webdriver.Chrome(ChromeDriverManager().install()) driver.maximize_window() driver.get("https://accounts.google.com/") print("Navigate to URL = " + driver.title) time.sleep(3) driver.close() driver.quit()